If the user is getting an error, please ask them to submit a photo and description of the error to firstname.lastname@example.org. That will help the back-end customer support team troubleshoot the issue. Back-end customer support will follow-up within one day.
Articles in this section
- I am a Drift for Communities customer. Can I make a reservation to share my car on your website?
- Can I report an incident on the website?
- Can I edit or remove the cars I have listed using the website?
- If I listed my car on the app, do I need to list it again on the website?
- If I create a listing on the website, can I view it on the app too?
- Can I access my account on both the app and the website?
- I am receiving an error message. What should I do?
- I am receiving an error in the app. What should I do?
- How do I change my reservation?
- I’m trying to add my vehicle, but it is not appearing in the app. What should I do?